Sunday, July 19, 2009

33rd Bon Odori on Shah Alam Panasonic Sports Complex ~18th July 2009

Elo~everybody~this is the 1st post i post on blogger~Yesterday I go to Bon Odori with my best buddy~Tze Yoong, Patrick Lum, Ben Cheong, Wai Chun & Karen Liew. Here is our photo after the festival we take. Erm...but my photo no nice actually lah...paiseh lahhhh.....=.='' cause not not i take the photo de....is KAREN!!! ^.^''

Yoong~~why face seem like so fierce ya....=.=''


Below is my capture photo loh~~please take a look & leave a comment ok?~Thanks~~!!!!

Patrick with Japanese girl again yor~~~~
Patrick with Japanese girl again yor~~~~












This is the girl most cutieeeeee in the Bon Odori yor~~am i right?





Erm...is tat I enter wrong stadium..??? @.@...is tat Japan Culture Festival or Halloween Night...=.=''...OMG!!!








This balloon is most creative neh!!!
Japanese Ice-Cream!!! But quite expensive lah.....=.=''
This little girl is cutieee yor...she is holding the Hello Kitty Carpet ohhh...is tat spell like tat ya...?

7 comments:

About Me

Welcome to my blog~I'm the boy loh...21 yrs old, from KL loh...my english damn poor...n i like photography so so so muchie~~!!! Please give some comment on my photo~Thanks!!!

Blog Archive